The Uncanny Beauty issue of Weird Tales has a beeee-ooooo-tiful cover:
And it has a super-exciting ToC:
- “Secretario” by Catherynne M. Valente
- “A Concise & Ready Guide” by Ian R. MacLeod
- “Beauty & Disapperance” by Kat Howard
- “One Minute Weird Tale” by Lauren Beukes
- “Sisters Under the Skin” by L.L. Hannett
- “How Bria Died” by Mike Arnovitz
- “The Wakened Image” by Natania Barron
- Strange Faces – nonfiction by Theodora Goss
- Le Tarot de Gaga – feature by Amal El-Mohtar
- Sirens & Gargoyles – art by Callie Badorrek
- Our Queen, Our Mother Our Margaret – nonfiction by Paula Guran
- Galactic Tomboy to Sci-Fi Pinup Girl (and Back Again) – nonfiction by Rae Bryant
- Lost in Lovecraft: To Pnatkotus & Beyond – column – Kenneth H. Hite…AND MORE!
I’m in such amazing company in this issue (Catherynne Valente! Theodora Goss! Amal El-Mohtar!) I feel like I should get dressed up.