Today has been, well, pretty damned great.
- Did minimal thesis work, but couldn’t care less. Pressure will be applied next week. This week it’s all butterflies and bunnies. And chocolate cocktails.
- Finbar is a boy, which makes me happy.
- Met up with jasonfischer for an excellent chat about Clarion (thanks, He Who Zombifies Camels!) The ratio of nervousness to excitement about Clarion is currently 30:70* as a result of this chat. Plus, had a chai latte that tasted like cake.
- Afterwards, met up with B & A for a nerd session, which involved much blabbing about theses but also the consumption of chocolate cocktails.
- And tomorrow morning I am being whisked away on a Surprise Holiday Weekend with Monsieur Chad! Don’t know where we’re going, but we’ll be back on Sunday. I like being whisked! Whisk whisk whisk!
- Got an ‘Honourable Mention’ on random_alex ‘s Last Short Story list of Aussie favourites for 2008. 🙂
- Figured out why the character in my short short needs an arrow.
All will be quiet while I am being whisked… Sleep tight 🙂
*This ratio is subject to change without warning and without rational cause.