- Today is going to be the first day of me not sulking about post-Clarionitis.*
- I have a coffee date at 10:30 with Tully B, which can only be a good thing.
- I have 2 meetings this afternoon which, while boring, will get me out of the depressing hole that is my PhD office.
- I have hours of writing time beckoning me to fill them with words this evening, and I intend to use them to:
- Continue the edits on Week 5 story. Serious chopping will occur. Honestly.
- Tweak Week 1 story, and prepare to send it to F&SF tomorrow.
- Send flash piece to AntiSF.
- Collect Eva Sallis’s new novel, which I will begin to read for review.
- I also intend to stop punishing myself about not writing a word for my thesis this week. Meeting with supervisor tomorrow will get me back on track (one hopes) — but first, I must re-read the chapter I wrote before heading to Brisbane.
- Right then. Time to get to it.
*Read: I am going to try to not sulk. Or at least to reduce the sulkage.