- Being at Clarion has meant that I had no idea half the country was up in flames until about an hour ago.
- Half the country is up in flames.
- Have I mentioned my completely rational fear of bush fires?
- Just read via karenmiller that Jennifer Fallon is yet another in a list of prolific SF/Fantasy writers who has been struck with cancer. When is enough enough?
- Have had enough of a certain someone’s condescension, over-mothering, and all ’round shitting-me-off behaviour up here in Brisneyland. (See tallaudrey for a more articulate rant on this topic.)
- Have learned that Jeff VDM is "intense" and "enthused" and "ready to teach" all of us. *I am a deer in headlights*
- Have I mentioned that I have 2 stories up for critique tomorrow? *Headlights*
- The weather in Adelaide, which is apparently lovely today, is meant to worsen again by next weekend. I want all you South Australians doing a rain dance from now until I return to Adelaide on Sat, please.
- I think I have caught a cold.