- Io is a purring machine. His love for me has returned in full force. My allergy-ridden sinuses prove it 😉
- Leia? Much less bitey. Much less swearing has been shot in her direction this evening.
- We’ll not talk about the attack of the flies. Flies aren’t mammals, and so they don’t count in the Snow White Mojo contest.
On other fronts:
- Two loads of laundry: done and hung up.
- Reworked ‘No Ordinary Coward’. It’s now 1st person instead of omniscient 3rd. Working much better (but it’s still very rough.)
- No decision made on the ‘chase or no chase’ front.
- Story sitting around the 1,000 word mark as it stands, but still needs more. I’m aiming for fewer than 1,500 words… and I’m still on course. I think.