- Tasmania is BEAUTIFUL. I want to go back there again, preferably for longer than 5 hours.
- When the ATM tells you you’ve exceeded the number of times you can get your PIN wrong, it means it.
- Having two credit cards doesn’t mean you actually have any money.
- People can be incredibly kind to you when you are frantic and penniless.
- Board meetings are no place for Creative People.
- Apparently there are no jobs in Hobart, which is why a Sydney engineer is a Hobart taxi driver.
- Not calling your partner back for hours after you’ve called in a state of panic is Not a Nice Thing To Do.
- Adrenaline is more filling than food.
- Trying to use the internet on your mobile sucks. Especially if you’re with Vodafone.